No visa are required for citizens of the following countries:
- Citizens of EU, Switzerland
- Canada and United States
- former USSR countries
For citizens of other countries a visa is required. For registered participants of the World Newspaper Congress or World Editors Forum the visa is free of charge, if it is requested one month in advance. After this, we can not guarantee a free visa. It can be obtained at the Ukrainian consulates or embassies.
The following documents are required for visa application:
- invitation letter by WAN-IFRA
- duly completed and signed visa application form
- a valid passport document (being valid for at least three months after the declared date of leaving the territory of Ukraine, contain at least two free pages, be issued not more than 10 years ago)
- two photographs, their size being 3 x 4 cm
- If requested after the deadline: a document confirming the payment of the consular fee.
For the fast visa application process please click here.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact:
Elegant Travel Agency Ltd.
27 Shchorsa St.
Kiev, 01133, Ukraine
Tel.: +38 044 586 46 64, 39
Fax: +38 044 201 01 62, 65